The student news site of Oak Park High School

Northmen News

Northmen News

Northmen News

Hot Artists Tour in Successful Concerts

When you go to a concert, what do you expect to see? For some, this can be a variety of dancers and acting, or it could also be a group of musicians with a desire to perform.

Lately, several admired artists have been popping up with new concerts for Northmen to enjoy.

Concert Locations

If it’s your first concert, you’re gonna be like amazed.

— senior Angel Villalobos

“I’m going to Blink-182 with Pierce the Veil,” freshman Samantha Tique Martinez said.

This is a collaboration between two pop-punk artists who want to draw more support towards each other using the tour name, ‘One More Time.’

“I’m going to Bad Bunny,” senior Angel Villalobos said.

The tour Most Wanted is going to be focused on Bad Bunny’s fifth studio album, Nadie Sabe Lo Que Va a Pasar Mañana, which gained over $435 million in 2022.

Senior Brynlee Tucker plans to attend two concerts, one by Olivia Rodrigo and Niall Horan. Surprisingly, they are both actors who have played in several shows. Many concerts are hosted at the T-Mobile Center, with the exception of Horan being featured at the Starlight Theatre by the Kansas City Zoo.

Concert Compositions

In ‘One More Time,’ Martinez claimed the up and running tickets range from $60-70. In comparison, Bad Bunny’s is a little more expensive, with Villalobos paying $170 for his ticket. Tucker emphasized that her tickets were also expensive.

“I want to say $150 a ticket and the Niall was like 50 bucks,” Tucker said.

When it comes to concert preparedness, the majority of interviewees stated that they are very prepared for the excitement they have yet to see.

“Olivia Rodrigo, I’m going with [senior] Chelsea Trieu and her sister [freshman] Katie [Trieu] and they both go here. And then for Niall, I’m going with Chelsea,” Tucker said.

Concerts are more enjoyable when you get to spend time with others. A concert atmosphere can be described in three simple words. Loud, energetic, and fun.

Villalobos added that it’s, “always good to experience new stuff.”

Would you go to a concert if you had the opportunity to?

View Results

Loading ... Loading ...