Kohn’s Notes: Looking forward to the next chapter

Being a senior doesn’t feel any different than being a freshman. Knowing that this will be my last year in high school is extremely frightening when I think about how my life is going to be after I graduate.

After being in school for nearly 13 years it feels weird that its all going to be over in a blink of the eye. I love Oak Park, and so happy that I spent my high school years here, but leaving makes me feel happy and excited.

I just feel like I need to find and start a new chapter in my life, which will be going to college.

I can’t wait to walk around campus instead of walking around halls. I can’t wait to have more freedom to do whatever I feel like doing. I’m also so happy to getaaway from family and make new friends and learn new things.

Going to college has been a dream of mine for a long time, and it will hopefully be a reality next fall. Choosing to go to college is easy, but finding which college to go to is hard.

My college choices are between Northwest Missouri State and Missouri University.

I love Northwest campus, its not as crowded as Mizzou’s and it’s also really nice. They don’t have exactly a strong journalism program; and they also don’t have a wrestling team.

With Mizzou, they have a good journalism program a good football team and a very good wrestling team. So far it’s hard to choose, but because Mizzou is so expensive my choice will be leaning on Northwest.